Saturday 29 October 2011

To Start at the beginning

Welcome to the blog for my training and consulting business. I hope that this will provide you with a degree of insight into the services we offer and our business approach while still being entertaining and informative. Your feedback is definitely encouraged, as finding out your thoughts will allow me to adapt the blog to better meet your needs.

The contents of the articles on this blog maybe reproduced on the following conditions:

1. I am acknowledged as the author of the article
2. You include a link to this blog with the acknowledgement

Something along the lines of the following would be ideal:
Article reproduced with permission of
Robert Green from RJGreenConsulting
\http://rjgreenconsulting.blogspot.com/

3.For web based reproduction: You send me a quick email with a link to where you are using the information
4. For paper based reproduction (such as newsletters and magazines): You at a minimum send me an email telling me that the article has appeared and the details of the newsletter/magazine (however it would be ideal if you could send me the full magazine by email).

Don't be surprised if you see this in the footer of articles in future, just to remind you and save you needing to go look for the information.

If there is a specific topic in relation to skills development you have an interest in, by all means let me know. Most of the initial articles will be in relation to what I see as core skills: Thinking, Leading and Speaking which not surprisingly link back to the work of the consulting business: helping businesses and organisations develop their people.

Of course, if you are interested in having us conduct training or delivering a presentation for your business or event, you should feel free to email us at RJGReenConsulting@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment